Call for Volunteers
If you share a passion for golf and the life lessons it offers and want to give back, please consider volunteering for one of our committees. Time commitment will vary by committee, the kind of work that needs to be done, and the time of year relative to the focus of that committee. On average, you may spend 1-4 hours per month working on WGGB initiatives.
Donor Relations – seeking new donors, sponsors and partners
Events – event planning and logistics to bring together new friends and supporters of WGGB
Grantees – monitoring the girls golf programs and directing grants
Tournament – annual golf tournament planning, selling sponsorships, operations, registration, raffles, prizes and managing the auction
Finance – managing our investments and tracking income and spend
Marketing – telling our story via social media, email, our website and annual newsletter
Governance & Nominating – managing board operations, board member on-boarding and succession
Legal – helping review contracts/documents and advising on matters related to privacy and reporting
Interested in joining our team as a volunteer? Email Jennifer Flaisher at firstname.lastname@example.org to become a volunteer!
More Ways to Use Your Passion for Golf
- ● Play in our WGGB Golf Tournament held each June
- ● If not a golfer, join us for cocktails, dinner and an exciting auction
- ● Host a charity event at your club that will benefit WGGB
- ● Run a 50/50 at one of your events to benefit WGGB
- ● Sell mulligans at one of your member-guest tournaments to benefit WGGB
- ● Coach young girls on the course and off
Help Spread the Word
- ● Spread the work about our great work to friends, family and other golfers
- ● Use Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn to promote your support of WGGB
- ● Invite friends to join you at a WGGB event
Make a Tax-Deductible Donation
See details in the bar to the right
Ready to Help Us Give Back?
Email Jennifer Flaisher at email@example.com to become a volunteer!